music autoplay

Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 - March 25

A Spot of tea.

kind of gangsta

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THE 1 HOUR BEATS

My name is Elijah Lucian from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

This is my sketchbook.

My 1 Hour Challenge will be to post beats/sketches that I spend no more that - you guessed it - 1 hour on. I'm going to try things I don't usually try. The Challenges will have the dates in the header of the post. The main idea is to capture the raw creativity of the musician, which usually occours during that first hour of "flow"

Part of the daily challenge will be to do specific genres so if you want me to take a stab at a certain style drop me a message. The mixes will be interesting, the productions may be srange, the arrangements may be erotic, who knows what will happen!

I hope to have guest singers and instrumentalists in sometimes too to mix it up. so let me know if you want to come over and take the 1 hour challenge!

Also If any singers/emcees come across this page and one of the beats inspires you, contact me about licensing out final versions of the beats!

my actual productions can be found in the player below or here:

MYSPACE | SOUNDCLOUD | ELIJAHLUCIAN.CA

some videos and tutorials:
YOUTUBE

All Content Copyright 2010 Elijah Lucian unless otherwise specified (any Featured artist holds an even share of that song's copyright)

Thanks for Listening!

Finished Songs That Started As One Hour Beats